- Course Profiles
- Physical Education
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual and Performing Arts
Connection, Awareness, Responsibility, Empathy
Earl Warren Social- Emotional Activities & Resources
SDUHSD and EWMS are committed to "CAREing" for our kids with social-emotional activities and resources. If your child needs assistance, EWMS has trained staff; including counselor, school support specialist, school psychologist and administrators who are available to support students during the school day. For more information, the SDUHSD has a Student Support & Wellness Page HERE with additional resources.
Here are the ways we CARE for our students and families
- Wellness Weeks - yearly in October and March
- Early Birds - scheduled Late Start Days. Topics have included CAREful Organizing; Healthy Living with CARE; CAREing for our community and much more.
- School Wide Topics
- No Place For Hate designated school. We all have a role to play in combating bias and bullying s a means to stop the escalation of hate.
- Second Step classroom lessons on a periodic basis. Second Step is a "program rooted in social-emotional learning (SEL) that helps transform schools into supportive, successful learning environments uniquely equipped to help children thrive."
Seahawk CARE cards. Students earn these by demonstrating connections, awareness, responsibility, and empathy. Cards are drawn periodically and students can earn prizes like gift cards and a variety of treats.
SDUHSD Social - Emotional Resources