A School Site Council must be established at all SDUHSD schools. The elected members of the SSC represent parents, students, community members, and school staff in school governance. By state law, the SSC must oversee the site-based budgeting of categorical funds and the development and monitoring of the SPSA. The SSC is expected to:
- Review and analyze student data.
- Solicit community input, including feedback from the ELAC.
- Assist the principal in developing the Academic Plan and school site budget.
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the SPSA on an ongoing basis.
- Approve the SPSA and school site budget before it is submitted to the SDUHSD School Board for final review and approval.
EWMS Site Council Meeting Dates 2019-2020
2019 - 2020 School Plan for Site Achievement