Annual Residency Verification
The Annual Residency Verification window opens February 1, 2021 and closes March 26, 2021.
- Each year, the Annual Residency Verification Affidavit must be submitted along with two proofs of residency as listed in the affidavit.
- Parents may electronically submit the affidavit and two proofs of residency documents using their Aeries parent portal account by uploading the documentation.
- SDUHSD families with more than one student currently enrolled in the District and planning to return next year, will only need to provide one residency verification per family.
- SDUHSD families with incoming 7th graders will need to submit duplicate residency verification, one for the currently enrolled student(s) and one for the incoming 7th grade student.
- If the student(s) will not be returning in the 2021-2022 school year, please notify the School Registrar (Anne.VanWinkle@sduhsd.net) as soon as possible.