Welcome returning and new Seahawk families to Earl Warren Middle School!
It is essential to be well informed at the onset of each school year. The Back To School Seahawk Newsletter will provide you and your student with the necessary information to ensure a successful beginning to the 2018-19 school year.
STEP 2: ONLINE Student Data Confirmation - Window opens August 6th
If you’re new to EWMS, please see the Aeries Parent Portal Letter for account set-up and access that was mailed to you at the end of July.
Begin the ONLINE Student Data Confirmation process. This requires a parent portal account. CLICK HERE.
- DO NOT flag a contact to receive mail unless contact has address that is different that student's
- Enter email address on Contact screen, as parent contact is mainly by email.
- An entry of Deny on "DO NOT RELEASE any information about my student", will indicate your student's photo WILL NOT be included in the school Yearbook.
STEP 3: Review "Read Only Forms" and "Mandatory & Recommended Forms" below.
| READ ONLY FORMS
1. Annual Notification
English / Spanish
* The Annual Notification documents were
reviewed in STEP 1: ONLINE Student Data
2. EWMS Discipline Policies , Dress Code,
Technology Policy, Academic Honesty
1. EWMS Signature Verification Form
*MANDATORY for ALL EWMS Students*
The following forms are recommended:
2. Chromebook Check-Out Waiver
3. Seahawk ASB Sales
4. PTSA Membership
5. PTSA Volunteer Form
6. San Dieguito Alliance
To DOWNLOAD forms CLICK HERE
STEP 4: Return to EWMS by August 20, 2018
a) Signed Student Emergency Card from the Online Student Data Confirmation process
b) Signed EWMS Signature Verification Form from the Mandatory Annual Notifications
c) Signed EWMS Recommended Forms
Seahawk Readiness Day/Family BBQ on Thursday, August 16
New students may arrive on campus at 3:30pm to meet and greet other students and staff. The Seahawk Readiness Day program begins at 4:00 p.m. Parents are encouraged to stay and attend an informational session as well as purchase PE uniforms, yearbooks, ASB cards, EWMS spirit wear, and join the Earl Warren PTSA. We hope all 7th and 8th grade families will join us for the family BBQ sponsored by PTSA at 5:00 p.m..