- Course Profiles
- Physical Education
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual and Performing Arts
School Closure Support
Dear EWMS Families,
We hope all EW students and their families are doing well during this unique time. We want to ensure student support continues to be available to each of our students. As our focus this week is on reconnecting and re-engaging, please review the below information with your student.
Counseling-related questions or needs (non-emergency):
All inquiries will go to Jessica Craven, school counselor who will work with other support team members when needed (school psychologist/student support specialist) to address questions/needs. All Inquiries will be reviewed Monday-Friday 8:15am-2:45pm and students/parents can expect a response within 24 hours.
Bookmark and continue to review SDUHSD’s Coronavirus Information page. We want to highlight the Coping & Managing Stress resources.
Social- Emotional Support- For more information about the SDUHSD social emotional support please visit the SDUHSD web site.Care Solace - For further mental health supports, SDUHSD partners with Care Solace, an online resource with a live 24X7 concierge line meant to assist individuals in finding local mental health-related programs and counseling services. To use Care Solace, individuals answer ten basic questions in order to receive an extensive list of referrals to applicable care providers. Care Solace takes into account all types of private insurance including Medi-Cal, Medicaid, and Medicare and those that have no insurance. The system also filters by age, gender, zip code and special request.Care Solace is an online resource with a live, multilingual Care Concierge meant to assist individuals in finding local mental health related programs and counseling services. Care Solace's web-based system works alongside our multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS) as a tool for school staff and families to connect with community-based mental healthcare resources and providers. The proprietary care navigation system taps into a vast database of mental healthcare resources to find carefully vetted local and online therapists and programs in minutes.School district staff and families may access Care Solace services in two ways:1. Call (888) 515-0595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with someone from the Care Concierge team.
2. Visit your district’s link at caresolace.com/sduhsdfamilies
- Representatives are standing by to take your call, email or video chat 24/7
Care Solace is available for use by district students and families at no cost. All information shared with Care Solace or entered on their website is completely confidential and securely stored. They do not share specific user information to any third parties or even the district itself.Please note, this service is an optional free resource available to families in our district. If you are interested in seeking counseling-related services at this time, please give them a call at (888) 515-0595.
- Answer ten simple questions on their confidential platform and get matched with local and online providers in minutes.
- Care Solace takes into account all types of private insurance including Medi-Cal, Medicaid, and Medicare and those that have no insurance. The provider will also be specific to age, gender, zip code and any special requests.
- If you’d like assistance finding a provider and/or booking an appointment, the Care Concierge can make the phone calls on your behalf, help you navigate who accepts your insurance, and any other special requests, saving you precious time in your busy schedules.