Welcome returning and new Seahawk families to Earl Warren Middle School!
To view the Back To School Principal's letter, please CLICK HERE
Otherwise, complete STEP 2: ONLINE Student Data Confirmation - Window opens August 1st
If you’re new to EWMS, please see the Aeries Parent Portal Letter for account set-up and access that was included in the Back To School Principal's letter mailing.
Begin the ONLINE Student Data Confirmation process. This requires a parent portal account. CLICK HERE.
- DO NOT flag a contact to receive mail unless contact has address that is different that student's
- Enter email address on Contact screen, as parent contact is mainly by email.
- An entry of Deny on "DO NOT RELEASE any information about my student", will indicate your student's photo WILL NOT be included in the school Yearbook.
STEP 3: Review "Read Only Forms" and "Mandatory & Recommended Forms" below.
| READ ONLY FORMS
1. Annual Notification
English / Spanish
* The Annual Notification documents were
reviewed in STEP 2: ONLINE Student Data
2. EWMS Discipline Policies , Dress Code,
Academic Honesty CLICK HERE
1. EWMS Signature Verification Form
*MANDATORY for ALL EWMS Students*
The following forms are recommended:
2. Chromebook Check-Out Waiver
3. Seahawk ASB Sales
4. PTSA Membership
5. PTSA Volunteer Form
6. San Dieguito Alliance
To DOWNLOAD forms CLICK HERE
STEP 4: Return to EWMS by August 21, 2017
a) Signed Student Emergency Card from the Online Student Data Confirmation process
b) Signed EWMS Signature Verification Form from the Mandatory Annual Notifications
c) Signed EWMS Recommended Forms
STEP 5: READ EWMS Back To School Seahawk Newsletter
It is essential to be well informed at the onset of each school year. The Back To School Seahawk Newsletter will provide you and your student with the necessary information to ensure a successful beginning to the 2017-18 school year.
Seahawk Readiness Day/Family BBQ on Thursday, August 17th
New students may arrive on campus at 3:30pm to meet and greet other students and staff. The Seahawk Readiness Day program begins at 4:00 p.m. Parents are encouraged to stay and attend informational break-out sessions as well as purchase PE uniforms, yearbooks, ASB cards, EWMS spirit wear, and join the Earl Warren PTSA. We hope all 7th and 8th grade families will join us for the family BBQ sponsored by PTSA at 5:15 p.m.